Three organic salad recipes
- Cannellini beans - 1 Can
- Kidney beans - 1 Can
- Garbanzo beans - 1 Can
- Red onion - 1
- Celery stalks - 2 (finely chopped)
- Parsley leaf - chopped - 1 cup
- Rosemary - chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar - ⅓ cup
- Sugar- ¼ cup
- Olive oil -¼ cup
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all three types of beans after rinsing and draining. Add the celery, onion, parsley, and rosemary.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add this mixture to the beans and toss it well.
- Leave the beans in the refrigerator for few hours so that flavour soak and mix before serving.
- Cauliflower - chopped
- 1 Onion - diced
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- Grated lettuce
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pot, add cauliflower and diced onion.
- Add curry powder and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable broth till the cauliflower becomes soft.
- Add salt and also toss the quinoa and mix well.
- Garnish with lettuce.
- 2 cups of quinoa
- 1 Avocado - ripe (grated)
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon juice
- 2 cup fresh water
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Boil quinoa in a cup of water for 15 minutes in a medium sized pot.
- While quinoa is cooking, mix olive oil, honey.
- Add tomato, avocado, cilantro and mix lemon juice to the quinoa.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Serve hot on a plate.
Traditional nourishment intelligence has molded us to accept that purchasing natural is the brilliant decision for our well-being, as it as far as anyone knows frees our nourishment supply of unsafe poisons and gives an all the more effective dietary punch. In any case, a Stanford University…
People are getting more cautious about what they eat nowadays. In the age of internet they also have access to information about how food is being processed before it ends up in their plate. Organic farming lobby always tells consumers about low-carbon foot print of their products but latest…
Organic lifestyle can change the way you live. By making small changes in your lifestyle and eating habits, you can be the change that you want. • By incorporating small changes every day such as picking up fresh produce from the farmer’s market, you can put yourself on the track of…
Try 3 new natural cleaning items or techniques. Consider the items you're utilizing to clean your home with and how you can wipe out some and supplant others. There are numerous unsafe chemicals in the ordinary customary cleaning items available today. When we utilize these items, we are…
Every parent wants the best for their child, in every way possible, so if you want to help your kid to start leading a healthy life, you should reconsider organic food. Most parents will not agree with that, not because they think organic food is not good, but because of their budget. Organic food…
Because shampoos you are buying contain some chemicals that you don’t want to use, all-natural shampoo is a much better option. Yes, it requires more time to make than to buy a regular shampoo, but you will know what you are using. The best shampoo is that you make yourself. In order to…